Appoint the 8th Central Pay Commission and revise the Pay, Allowances and Pensionary benefits of Central Government employees with effect from 01-01-2021
Confederation News: Revised 10 Points charter of Demands and Resolutions
26th NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF CONFEDERATION HELD AT NAGPUR – REPORT, POLICY AND PROGRAMME RESOLUTION REVISED 10 POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS & RESOLUTIONS
REVISED 10 POINTS CHARTER OF THE CONFEDERATION ADOPTED IN THE 26th NATIONAL CONFERENCE HELD AT NAGPUR ON 7th & 8th FEBRUARY 2020.
1. Scrap New Contributory Pension Scheme (NPS). Restore old defined benefit Pension scheme (OPS) to all employees. Guarantee 50% of the last pay drawn as Minimum Pension.
2 (a) Implement five-year wage revision to Central Government Employees. Appoint the 8th Central Pay Commission and revise the Pay, Allowances and Pensionary benefits of Central Government employees with effect from 01-01-2021.
(b) Honour assurance given by Group of Ministers (GoM) to NJ CA leaders on 30-06-2016. Increase Minimum pay and Fitment Formula. Grant HRA arrears from 01-01-2016. Withdraw ” very good” benchmark for MACP, grant promotional hierarchy and date of effect from 01-01-2006. Grant option -I Party recommended by 7th CPC to all Central Government Pensioners. Settle all anomalies arising out of 7th CPC implementation. Grant one notional increment to those who retired on 30th June.
3. Stop corporatisation and privatisation of Railways, Defence and Postal departments. Withdraw closure orders of Government of India printing presses. Stop proposed to move to close down salt department. Stop closure of Government establishments and outsourcing.
4. Fill up all seven lakhs vacant posts in the Central Government Departments in a time-bound manner. Reintroduce Regional recruitment for Group B & C Posts.
5. (a) Regularisation of Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant of Civil Servant status. Implement remaining positive recommendations of the Kamalesh Chandra Committee report.
(b) Regularise all casual and contract workers including those who joined service on or after 01-09-1993.
6. Ensure equal pay for equal work for all. Remove disparity in pay scales between Central Secretariat staff and similarly placed staff working in field units of various departments.
7. Implement 7th CPC wage revision and pension revision of remaining Autonomous body employees and pensioners. Ensure payment of arrears without further delay. Grant Bonus to Autonomous body employees pending from 2016-17onwards
8. Remove arbitrary 5% ceiling imposed on compassionate appointments. Grant appointment in all eligible cases.
9. Grant five time-bound promotions to all Group B & C employees. Complete cadre Review in all departments within a time – frame.
10. (a) Withdraw the anti-worker Wage/ Labour codes and other anti-Labour reforms. Stop the attack on trade union rights. Ensure prompt functioning of various negotiating forums under JCM scheme at all levels.
(b) Scrap draconian FR 56 (j) and Rule 48 of CCS (pension) Rules 1972.
GIST of the Resolutions Adopted by the 26th National Conference of Confederation Held at Nagpur on 7th and 8th February 2020.
1. Scrap NPS, Restore OPS.
2. Five-year wage Revision with effect from 01-01-2021
3. Filling up of all vacant posts
4. Regularisation of casual/contract workers and payment of equal wages for equal work.
5. Civil servant status for GDS and implement all positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee report.
6. Equal pay for equal work.
7. Stop outsourcing, contractorisation and privatisation.
8. MACP post-based hierarchical promotion. Date of effect 01-01-2006 and withdraw “very good” benchmark condition.
9. Settle all anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations.
10. Modify the Recruitment Rules of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS).
11. Ex-Servicemen pay fixation case.
12. One notional increment to those retired on 30th June.
13. Removal of 5% ceiling for compassionate appointments.
14. Cashless and hassle-free medical treatment facility.
15. Revival and prompt functioning of Joint Consultative Machinery (JCM) at all levels.
16. Review of the newly declared Income Tax slabs.
17. Stop the price rise of essential commodities including diesel, petrol and cooking gas.
18. Right to strike
19. Abolition of the APAR system.
20. Five promotions to all Group B and Group C employees,
21. Revision of overtime allowance rates.
22. Regional Recruitment for Group C Posts.
23. Withdraw Citizenship Amendment Act 2019.
24. Withdraw all anti-labour amendments to Labour laws.
25. Parity with Central secretariat staff.
26. Increase the number of CGHS empanelled hospitals. At least one empanelled CGHS hospitals should be there in every District.
27. Promotion earned through departmental promotional examinations should not be counted for MACP.
28. Withdraw DOP & T orders, restricting the tenure of holding elective office to maximum four years.
29. Strict action against those committing atrocities against women and children.
30. Stop communalism and ensure secularism as enshrined in the Constitution of India.
31. Bonus ceiling should be enhanced to 18,000/- with effect from 01-01-2016.
32. Provide at least one interpreter in all departments to remove the communication barrier of Deaf and Dumb employees.
33. Abolish and upgrade all LDC Posts to UDC.
34. Allow closed holidays to the operative staff of the Postal department on all Saturdays, just like their counterparts working in Postal administrative offices.
35. Declare “May day” as a closed holiday for Central Government employees.
36. Constitute Prevention of Sexual harassment committees in all units.
37. CCL for two years must be with full pay.
38. Stop decentralisation of Postal Accounts.